Stress Self assessment:
- Do you plan your day unrealistically?
- Are you always the first to arrive and last to leave?
- Are you always in a hurry?
- Do you NOT make plans to relax?
- Do you feel guilty about doing anything other than work?
- Do you see unforeseen things as a setback or disaster?
- Do you think about several other things while trying to work?
- Do you feel that you need to be recognized and over extend because of this?
If you answered yes to several of these you may have stress that is robbing you of peace. Join us today as Pastor CJ shares a message on Peace and Stress.
So what is the answer?
- Accept aggravating aspects of your job
- Identify emotional needs and ways to meet them
- Practice listening
- Be sensitive to change
- Seek daily Joy
- Pray for patience
- Trust in the Lord daily for all things
- Reflect daily on what the Lord is doing
- Do a daily inventory of God’s things
- Meditate on the Lord daily