Join us today as Pastor CJ shares a message titled Taking the Stew Out of Stewardship
Key Scripture: Genesis 39:1-6
There approx. 2,350 verses in the bible related to finance. Second only to Love.
“Steward”: A steward is someone who manages the resources of another to accomplish the goals of the owner.
Three biblical financial stewardship realities:
1. God owns all your money,
2. God enables you to earn all your money
3. You have a responsibility to manage God’s money to accomplish his purposes.
There are three truths good stewards live by:
1. Owners have rights; stewards have responsibilities.
2. Second, every spending decision is a spiritual decision.
3. The primary requirement for a steward is faithfulness.